This is to inform all the University Graduates that the National Graduates Orientation Program (NGOP) 2016 is scheduled from 13th – 20th August, 2016 in Thimphu. The participation in NGOP is voluntary and therefore only interested graduates may register online with the MoLHR from 19th July – 29th July, 2016. The NGOP is not for in-service graduates.
As in past years the Ministry will start the verification of documents in batches and the date, time and venue will be informed later individually through SMS. For further information and online registration, please visit www.molhr.gov.bt/ugraduate or you may contact Mr. Tandin Dorji (326732) / Ms. Tshering Pem (333867, ext: 720) during office hours.
- Be a fresh university graduate and not in-service;
- Must produce degree certificate and original mark sheets;
- Those who are not able to produce degree certificate must produce mark sheets of all the semesters attended with pass grade;
- If not able to produce original mark sheets for the last semester or for back papers, online/fax copy of the same will be accepted. However, certificate will be awarded only on production of original mark sheets; and
- Provisional certificate will be accepted only if it says the person concerned has passed all the semesters and that the person is waiting for the degree certificate.
- Original Citizenship Identity Card