The Overseas Employment Unit, Department of Employment would like to re-announce the availability of 35 slots (Male/Female) under training and guaranteed employment program under Guest Relation Executives (FNB) in India. Under this program, the candidates will undergo 4 months training in the International Institute of Wellness and Hospitality (New-Delhi) and will be employed with five Star and above hotels all across India.
The Department of Employment, MoLHR would like to inform the general public that there are many fake and unauthorized Bhutanese operators advertising overseas vacancies through social media like Facebook, WeChat, etc. To overcome scams and fake operators for Overseas Employment, jobseekers are advised to follow the following instructions:
- Apply for jobs only with MoLHR’s licensed agents (The list of agents are reflected in the Ministry’s website at http://www.molhr.gov.bt/molhr/?page_id=289
- Crosscheck with the Ministry on the jobs advertised by the agents or upon authorization by MoLHR.
- No payments to the agents until after successful placement by the agents or authorized by MoLHR.
The Ministry will not be responsible for consequences from failure to follow this notification.
For further information, contact Overseas Employment Unit at 02-339529 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Overseas Employment Unit, Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour and Human Resources is pleased to announce availability of vacancies in Guaranteed Overseas Employment Program through Training in India for the job-seekers under the following categories:
1. Food and Beverages (FNB) :
All students will be offered guaranteed jobs in leading Five star rated Hotels of India like St. REGIS, JW MARRIOTT, LEELA, WESTIN, MAYFAIR, AMAN HOTELS. PULLMAN etc.
with attractive salary starting Rs. 11,000/- in hand , Plus free food and Accommodation and other benefits
Qualification : Minimum X pass , Good English & Positive Attitude
2. Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES) Continue reading…
This is to inform the general public that M/S Lama Youth Overseas Employment Private Limited (Bhutanese Overseas Employment Agent based in Thimphu, JoJo’s Building) is terminated from regular operation with immediate effect for breaching the Regulation on Bhutanese Overseas Employment Agent. Henceforth, the Agent is not permitted to select, recruit and deploy jobseekers including those job vacancies approved earlier.
Therefore, all concerned jobseekers are asked to refrain from using the services of the Agent immediately.
The Regional Office, MoLHR – Gelephu has conducted vocational skills training to one armed force personal and 36 wives of IX Wing RBA and RBP Gelephu at Pelrithang that concluded on 7th Feb, 2017.
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) in collaboration with Geo-Fitness Academy presents a unique and exclusive opportunity for University Graduates (Any degree field) to become an Internationally Certified Fitness Trainer at GEO-FITNESS ACADEMY in Delhi under the Guaranteed Overseas Employment Program fully funded by the MoLHR.
- 100% Guaranteed jobs in Leading 5 Star Hotels of India and South Asia, Cruise Liners, Leading Technogym Studios across Asia.
- Training Duration: 3 – 4 Months
- Slots Available: 200
- Attractive Salaries and Perks; Rs. 20,000/- and above plus Accommodation, meals and other benefits