The Overseas Employment Unit, Department of Employment and Human Resources, Ministry of Labour and Human Resources would like to announce the shortlisted candidates for various teaching occupations in Thailand based on the written examination which was held on 11th August, 2017 as follows: Continue reading…
MoLHR/ADM-06/2017-18/319 16th August 2017
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources, Thimphu hereby invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified National Bidders having valid trade license for the supply of tools and equipment for Technical Training Institute-Thimphu
- A complete set of bidding document along with the list of tools and equipment and specifications can be downloaded from the Ministry’s website: www.molhr.gov.bt from 17th August 2017.
- Tender should be accompanied by bid security as mentioned in the ITB in the form of cash warrant/demand draft/Bank Guarantee (Unconditional) drawn in favour of Director, Directorate Services, MoLHR, Thimphu.
- Bids must be delivered to the Director, Directorate Services, MoLHR on or before 18th September 2017 at 11:00AM.
- The bids will be opened in the Ministry’s Conference hall on 18/09/2017 at 11:30AM in the presence of the bidders/representative who chose to attend as per the date and time mentioned above.
- Bidders are requested to check the Ministry’s website: www.molhr.gov.bt from time to time for any amendments/corrigendum/addendum related to the above supply.
Directorate Services, MoLHR
The candidates meeting following conditions can register for RPL examinations to be conducted across various Assessment centres starting September 2017.
Eligibility of candidates:
- Candidates can sit for RPL examination in any of the trades listed below:
- Documents required during registration are as follows: