The Department of Employment and Human Resources, MoLHR would like to inform all potential employers (Corporate/Private Sectors and NGOs) that the following 292 Diploma students will be graduating from Jigme Namgyel Engineering College, Dewathang on June 30, 2018:
The Department of Occupational Standards is pleased to announce the results of the National Assessment conducted for Commercial Accountant NC2 from May 19 to 22 at Thimphu, Gelephu and Phuntsholing.
Bhutan JobSearch App Launched
The Bhutan JobSearch App which was developed by the ICT Division, Directorate Services of the Ministry with the objective to improve the service delivery to the job seekers was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Dasho Tshering Tobgay on 17th May 2018 during inauguration of the 15th National Job Fair—which also coincided with the World Telecommunication and Information Society Day.
The service delivery to the job seekers can be improved through this app because of the following features:
- Provides information on jobs within Bhutan as well as overseas in a single app
- View jobs by categories, qualification required and location
- Shows number of vacancies in each job category
- Shows the deadline for application, information on where to apply
- Has social sharing buttons
- Can save job information offline to view later without the need of Internet
- Registered job seekers can apply for jobs through the App for Direct Employment Scheme of the Ministry by just giving the job seeker ID and CID
15th National Job Fair, 2018
The 15th National Job Fair began on 17th May 2018 at the parking area below changlimithang stadium, Thimphu and about thousand jobseekers paid a visit to the Fair today. The theme for this year’s fair is “Jobs for Independence and Self Respect.”
The opening ceremony of the Fair was graced by Hon’ble Lyonchhen, Dasho Tshering Tobgay as chief guest.