MoLHR/ADM-06/2017-18/319 16th August 2017
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources, Thimphu hereby invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified National Bidders having valid trade license for the supply of tools and equipment for Technical Training Institute-Thimphu
- A complete set of bidding document along with the list of tools and equipment and specifications can be downloaded from the Ministry’s website: www.molhr.gov.bt from 17th August 2017.
- Tender should be accompanied by bid security as mentioned in the ITB in the form of cash warrant/demand draft/Bank Guarantee (Unconditional) drawn in favour of Director, Directorate Services, MoLHR, Thimphu.
- Bids must be delivered to the Director, Directorate Services, MoLHR on or before 18th September 2017 at 11:00AM.
- The bids will be opened in the Ministry’s Conference hall on 18/09/2017 at 11:30AM in the presence of the bidders/representative who chose to attend as per the date and time mentioned above.
- Bidders are requested to check the Ministry’s website: www.molhr.gov.bt from time to time for any amendments/corrigendum/addendum related to the above supply.
Download Bidding Document
Download Integrity Pact
Directorate Services, MoLHR
The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources invites seal bids for providing of Conference Hall and Catering Services for FY 2017-2018.
Bidding documents may be downloaded from the Ministry’s web site www.molhr.gov.bt and Interested bidders may obtain further information during the office hours from: Continue reading…
The sealed rates are invited from the authorized travel agents for air ticketing for the following sectors.
Travel Date Sector Number of Pax Type of class
17 August 2017 Paro/ Bangkok 5 pax 4 economic 1 business
18 August 2017 Bangkok/ Tokyo 5 pax do
28 August 2017 Tokyo/ Bangkok 5 pax do
29 August 2017 Bangkok / Paro 4 pax 3 economic 1 business
29 August 2017 Bangkok/ Singapore 1 pax Economic class
1st September 2017 Singapore/ Bangkok 1 pax do
2nd September 2017 Bangkok / Paro 1 pax do
1. The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources invites bids for supply Reference Books.
2. Bidding documents may be downloaded from …..here….. and Interested bidders may obtain further information during the office hours from:
Asst. Procuremet Officer
Ministry of Labour and Human
The Procurement Section would like to share the Comparative statement for your kind reference for the financial year 2017-2018..