The Department of Employment and Human Resources, Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) is pleased to announce the availability of six (3 for regular Humphrey Fellowship Program and 3 under the Long-Term English (LTE) Training*), non-degree Hubert H Humphrey Fellowship for 2018-2019 academic year, awarded by the government of United States of America, through the cultural Affairs, American Center, U.S, Embassy in New Delhi for the private and cooperate sector employees.
Government of India
Deadline: please refer the scholarship website
Study in: India
Course Starts: August 7, 2017
The Department of Human Resources is pleased to announce that the Government of India is offering two scholarships for the academic session 2017-2018 to Bhutanese candidates/students aspiring to pursue Masters/Post Graduation in the School of Ecology & Environment Studies and the School of Historical Studies at Nalanda University, Bhir India.
Nalanda University, Bhir, India
Field(s) of Study:
Masters/Post Graduation in the School of Ecology & Environment Studies and the School of Historical Studies
Number of Awards:
The two scholarship slots include return economy class airfares to the nearest international airport, admission fee, tuition fee, residential fee and meal charges etc. Embassy of India to Bhutan will provide one way air ticket to the selected scholars to enable him/her to join the course nominated/selected for.
The interested candidates are advised to visit the following links
- For other eligibility : http://admissions.nalandauniv.edu.in
- For eligibility : http://bit.ly/1RYnVvQ
- For program details : http://bit.ly/1Q7StXy
- Admission Process : http://bit.ly/1SPuxOn
- Fees and other charges : http://bit.ly/1Rk2LGx
- Online application : http://bit.ly/1QeJFT0
Therefore the eligible candidates aspiring to apply are advised to check the online deadline and apply it online at http://admissions.nalandauniv.edu.in
The same application form must be printed out and submit to HRSDD, DoEHR before 29th May 2017 with the following documents.
- Dully filled In-service HRD form (http://www.molhr.gov.bt/molhrsite/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/In-service-HRD-form.pdf ) for in-service candidates
- Dully filled up pre-service training form http://www.molhr.gov.bt/molhrsite/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/pre-service-HRD-form.pdf for pre-service candidates)
- Copy of CID
- Degree certificate and mark sheet
- Valid security clearance
- Valid Audit clearance for the corporate employees and No due letter for the private employees
- Appointment letter
And also for further clarification please contact Rattu, HRDD at 02-333867 (Ext# 2097) during office hours
Government of India
Deadline: At least one month before the commencement of the training.
Study in: India
Course Starts: Specified in the training brochure
Department of Employment and Human Resources, Ministry of Labour and Human Resources is pleased to inform all the private and corporate sectors for the submission of applications for ITEC/TCS of Colombo Plan Training courses for the year 2017-2018, which is fully sponsored by Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India (GoI) is open for registration.
Refer the Training Brochure https://www.itecgoi.in/downloads/2017-2018.pdf
The Department of Human Resources, Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) is pleased to announce availability of training programs for in-service private sector employees which will be implemented at various training institutes in INDIA through collaboration of local training institutes. The training program will be implemented for the duration of 2 weeks for 30 candidates each which is fully funded under GoI PTA-Project for HRD Masterplan (Critical Skills).
The in-service ex-country training programs are intended to meet three broad objectives:
- To enhance the livelihood of the individual beneficiaries with the enhancement of their capability to engage in gainful employment.
- It is intended to meet the skilled human resource shortages in the critical economic sectors.
- To promote growth of private sector with supply of relevant human resources and skills enhancement of their employees to improve and diversify the products in private sectors.