The Overseas Employment Unit, Department of Employment and Human Resources would like to announce the following vacancies in Kuwait under the Overseas Employment Program:
|1||Sultan Center||70||Cashier||Class 10 and above||1. Female: 25 yrs and above
2. Male: 21 years and above
Terms and Conditions:
- Accommodation provided by the company
- Joining Air ticket provided by the company
- Transportation provided by the company
- Medical insurance provided by the company
- Annual Leave: 30 days per annum
- Return ticket provided by the company upon completion of 2 years
General Eligibility Criteria
- Male candidates should attain a minimum age of 21 years and above while all female candidates should attain 25 years and above as per the requirement of the company.
- Should be a registered and active job seeker with the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources and currently unemployed.
- Should have a minimum qualification of 10th Grade and above.
- Should not be engaged in other programs of the Ministry i.e. Direct Employment Scheme (DES) and Graduate Skills Program and others.
All interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may download the APPLICATION FORM from ….HERE…. and submit to Overseas Employment Unit with the following documents latest by 20th November 2017 before 1 pm. Those candidates who are out of Thimphu may submit the documents to Regional Offices of MoLHR in Samdrup Jongkhar, Gelephu, Phuentsholing and Trashigang before the above-mentioned date.
- Duly filled application form
- Curriculum Vitae with passport size photo/ Half photo attached
- Latest Academic Transcripts/ Mark Sheets
- Citizenship Identity Card Copy
The list of shortlisted candidates will be announced on MoLHR website on the same date (20th November) and the date and venue for the interview will be intimated through SMS and website. The tentative date for the interview is on 22nd and 23rd November.
Note: The Overseas Employment Services provided through such program in the Middle East are all free of cost.
For further details, contact Overseas Employment Unit @ 02333867