The Department of Employment and Human Resources (DoE HR), Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) is re-announcing 1 slot under the Nehru-Wangchuck Scholarship for 2018- 2019 intake for Non-civil service sectors – in-service (Sectors outside purview of RCSC) in the field of Masters in Hospitality Management as follows:
|Sl. No.||Field of Study||No. of Slots||
|1||Masters in Hospitality Management||1||Relevant Bachelor’s Degree||Tourism and Hospitality Sector|
Benefits of Scholarship
The successful candidates shall receive following benefits during study periods:
- Monthly Stipend: Nu. 50,000;
- Book allowance (annually): Nu. 12,500;
- One time establishment allowance: Nu. 10,000;
- Research grants with DSA of Nu. 350 per day for the duration of two months (for Master’s Degree);
- To & fro air fare (only once);
- Coverage of health insurance; and
- Tuition Fees.
The applicants should fulfil the following criteria:
- Minimum three years of relevant work experience with the nominating agency at the time of application.
- Should fulfil other criteria’s as specified in Rules and Regulation for HRD Support to non-civil service sectors of the MoLHR
- Academic performance:
- Should have an aggregate (English + best 4 subject) of 55% in Class XII
- Should have an aggregate of 55% in undergraduate degree
Application Documents Required
- Dully filled In-service Training form available at molhr.gov.bt under Download forms of Department of Employment and Human Resources;
- Attested academic transcripts, mark sheet (Class XII & Degree) and the consolidated mark sheet for the Degree;
- Appointment letter to the nominating agency;
- Copy of CID;
- Copy of Valid Security Clearance;
- Audit clearance (Private and NGO’s from nominating agency and Corporate sectors from Royal Audit Authority); and
- Additional information required from Private Sectors:
- Valid Business license copy
- Income statement for last three years
- Salary slip (Bank transection for last three years)
Nomination for the above Master’s Courses will be accepted in accordance to submission of above required documents and as per the Rules and Regulation for HRD Support to non-civil service sector of the MOLHR. Short-listing and selection will be done in accordance to the scholarship rules and requirements.
Interested and eligible in-service candidates with relevant experience and qualification from the non-civil service sectors fulfilling the Rules and Regulation for HRD Support for non-civil service sectors of the MoLHR may apply to the Human Resource Development Division (HRDD), DHR, MoLHR on or before 25th January 2018 before 4:00 PM (Office hours).
Shortlisting of candidates will be done and announce on 26th January 2018. The shortlisted details and interview date will be announced on MoLHR website accordingly.
- All applications should be reviewed and endorsed by the respective nominating agencies as per the terms and conditions specified in the announcement. If any discrepancies are found after the selection, respective nominating agency shall be held accountable;
- The shortlisted candidates will be asked to submit a copy of Curriculum Vitae in the prescribed format (download CV format) and the deadline will be announced during shortlist announcement.
- Further, they will also have to make a 10-minutes power point presentation during interview and the topics will be given during shortlist announcement
For further enquiry please contact Rattu Rattu, HRSDD, DoEHR at 330419 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org during office hours (9:00AM – 4:00PM).