The Department of Employment and Human Resources (DoEHR), Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) is pleased to announce the availability of 3 slots under the Seoul City Scholarship for 2018 intake for pre-service candidates in the following fields:
|Sl. No.||Field of Study||No. of Slots||
|1||Green Car Maintenance||1||Class X and above (Registered Job seekers)|
Benefits of Scholarship
The successful candidates shall receive following benefits during study periods:
- Round-trip air tickets between Seoul and Bhutan;
- Free of charge training (including tuition fee, textbooks, materials and field trips);
- Accommodation and meals (Dormitories will be provided);
- Monthly training allowance
The applicants should fulfil the following criteria:
- Educational background: High school graduate or Higher
- Pre-service candidates registered as job seekers with MoLHR;
- Age: 18 years to 25 years
Application Documents Required
- Dully filled pre-service Training form …Click here for Form…
- Academic transcripts and mark sheets (Class X or XII or Degree)
- Copy of CID
- Copy of Valid Security Clearance
- Medical certificate for long-term training/studies
Short-listing and selection will be done in accordance to the scholarship rules and requirements.
Interested and eligible pre-service candidates may apply to the Human Resource and Skills Development Division (HRSDD), DoEHR, MoLHR on or before 25th January 2018 before 4:00 PM (Office hours).
Shortlisting of candidates will be done on 26th January 2018. The shortlisted details and interview date will be announced on MoLHR website accordingly.
For further enquiry please contact Rattu Rattu, HRSDD, DoEHR at 330419 or via email at email@example.com during office hours (9:00AM – 4:00PM).