The Overseas Employment Unit, Department of Employment and Human Resources would like to announce the following vacancies in various companies in Kuwait:
|1||Bell man||Male||2||Class 10 and above with a minimum of 21 and maximum of 29 years of age||Nu. 19,200||Sifir Hotel Residences||Kuwait|
|Recreation Attendant||Male||2||Nu. 25,600|
|Room Attendant||Female/Male||1||Nu. 17,500|
|2||Waiter/Waitress||Female/Male||30||Nu. 21,400||Holiday Inn||Kuwait|
|Room Attendants||Female/Male||20||Nu. 19,200|
|3||Sales||Male/Female||20||Nu. 21,400||Ramo Trading||Kuwait|
|4||Commis||Male/Female||3||Nu. 32,000||Seazen Group||Kuwait|
|Dish Washer||Male/Female||2||Nu. 28,900|
|5||Waitress||Female||5||Nu. 25,600||Tariq Alghanim||Kuwait|
|Food Service Assistants||Female||5||Nu. 21,400|
Other terms and Conditions:
- Two years contract and automatic renewal unless either parties terminate the service.
- Free accommodation and food (during working hours) provided by the company.
- Free transportation from accommodation to site and return to accommodation.
- Free air ticket from point of origin to the site and upon completion of contract vice versa.
- Free two-way tickets from Kuwait – Bhutan -Kuwait on vacation purpose every 2 years.
- Fees for medical insurance, CIVIL ID and Visa to be shouldered by the company.
- Other terms and conditions in accordance with Kuwait Labor Law.
General Eligibility Criteria
- Should attain a minimum of 21 years on the last date of vacancy announcement and maximum of 29 years of age.
- Should be a registered and active job seeker with the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources and currently unemployed
- Should have a minimum qualification of 10th Grade and above whilst university graduates and hotel management graduates will be given preference.
- Should not be engaged in other programs of the Ministry i.e. Direct Employment Scheme (DES) and Graduate Skills Program and others.
All interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may download the below application form and submit to Overseas Employment Unit (Location: Department of Youths and Sports below YDF and above swimming pool, Thimphu) with the following documents latest by 28th February 2018 before 1 pm. Those candidates who are out of Thimphu may submit the documents to Regional Offices of MoLHR in Samdrup Jongkhar, Gelephu, Phuentsholing and Trashigang before the above mentioned date.
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume with Half photo attached
- Latest Academic Transcripts/ Mark Sheets
- Citizenship Identity Card Copy
- Relevant certificates
The list of shortlisted candidates will be announced on MoLHR website on the same and the date. The interview dates will be confirmed through SMS upon finalizing with the company.
For further details, contact Overseas Employment Unit @ 02339531 during office hours.