The sealed rates are invited from the authorized agents for air ticketing of the following sectors.
|June 2, 2018||Paro-Bangkok (Thailand)||3 Pax (Full economy class)|
|June 3, 2018||Bangkok (Thailand) – Geneva (Switzerland)|
|June 10, 2018||Geneva (Switzerland) – Bangkok (Thailand)|
|June 12, 2018||Bangkok (Thailand) – Paro|
Terms and Conditions
- Sealed rates must be submitted to this Ministry on May 28, 2018 before 10:30am and will be opened on the same day at 11:10am.
- The rates should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected for the most direct and economic routes.
- Bidders are requested to mention the name of the airline and submit confirmed itineraries.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or change in airlines at the time of travel are not accepted.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The availability of seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation.
- The ticketing license issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs must be submitted.
- Sealed quotations should be addressed in favor of the Director, Directorate Services, Thimphu.
- The tender should accompany with earnest money of 10,000/- (Ten Thousand) only in the form of draft/cash warrant in favor of Director, Directorate Services, MoLHR.
- In case lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid, the bid security will be forfeited (that had been retained as performance security).