The Overseas Employment Unit, Department of Employment and Human Resources would like to announce the following vacancies in Middle East:
General Eligibility Criteria
- Should attain a minimum of 21 years on the last date of vacancy announcement and maximum of 29 years of age.
- Should be a registered jobseeker with the Ministry of Labour and Human Resource and should be currently unemployed.
- Should be medically fit.
- Should have a minimum qualification of Class X.
- Should not be engaged in other programs of the Ministry ie.. Direct Employment Scheme (DES) and Graduate Skills Program (GSP), Earn and Learn, KOBA etc…
Other terms and Conditions:
- Housing Accommodation, Food and Transportation Allowance provided by the employer;
- Contract terms Two(2) years, can be extended subject to colleague’s performance and mutual agreement by both parties;
- Round trip economy vacation air ticket;
- Medical coverage provided by the employer;
- All other terms and conditions of employment shall be in accordance with Labour Law of the destination country.
Those candidates who fulfill the above criteria will be all shortlisted to attend the confidence and interview sessions. Interested and genuine job-seekers who are currently unemployed and fulfilling the above criteria may apply and get registered …CLOSED… on or before 28th July, 2018.
For further details contact Overseas Employment Unit @ email@example.com