The Human Resource Skills Development Division (HRSDD), Department of Employment and Human Resources (DoEHR) Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) is pleased to announce that the submission of application for various training Programs under Indian Technical Economic Cooperation (ITEC) for FY 2018-19 is open online.
The training Programs are fully funded by Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India. Interested and eligible applicants from Private, Corporate, and NGO Sectors may submit your application as per the procedure laid down below:
Procedure for submission of application for the scholarship:
- Browse the ITEC Course details at www.itecgoi.in (2018-2019 brochure) and submit online application form as per the requirement of the ITEC (refer to ‘Apply for ITEC’ for details).
- You need to print out and keep the duly filled-up online application form for submission to the HRSDD, DoEHR , MoLHR.
- Applicant is also required to dully fill-up, In-Service HRD Form of the MoLHR and submit the form and other documents specified in the In-Service HRD form to HRSDD, DoEHR. The In-Service HRD form is available for download at www.molhr.gov.bt (download forms under Department of Employment and Human Resource section)
- The HRSDD, DoEHR will forward the hardcopy of your documents to the Embassy of India, Thimphu for further action.
Eligibility criteria for Application:
- Academic qualifications as specified by the Institute for the course concerned.
- Work Experience as required by the course concerned.
- English Language Proficiency.
- Age between 25 to 45 years.
- Medically fitness to undertake the training
- Other details as per the Rules and Regulation for Non-Civil Service Sector available at www.molhr.gov.bt (publication section under DoEHR).
- The online courses will be open 5-6 months prior to the commencement of the training course and applicants are required to apply online and submit the above mentioned documents (hard copy) at least 3 months before the commencement of the training course to HRSDD, DoEHR
- Only applicants who submits the online application form successfully would be accepted for further action by HRSDD, DoEHR, MoLHR
- The HRSDD, DoEHR, MoLHR only facilitate in processing your documents, the selection of applicant is done by the ITEC.
- Selected applicants will receive support from ITEC, GoI as per the ITEC terms and conditions (for details refer to ITEC website)
For further clarification you can contact a program officer during office hours at. 02-330419, or email@example.com HRSDD, DoEHR, MoLHR, Thimphu.
If you need any clarification from Embassy of India you can contact Education Section at 02.322162/02.339656 (Only call from 3 PM to 4 PM during weekdays) or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org