The Overseas Employment Unit, Department of Employment and Human Resources, Ministry of Labour and Human Resources would like to announce 2 scholarships slots (Both Male and Female) for learning Japanese Language for two (2) years in Japan.
- Should have a minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree,
- Should be 21 to 26 years old,
- Should be medically fit and mentally sound to study Japanese Language at Language school and work part time for Shiina Company,
- Should be a registered as job seeker with MoLHR and currently unemployed,
- Should not be engaged in Direct Employment Scheme and Graduate Skills Program/ Youth Employment Skills Program or any other program of the Ministry,
- Should have a clear objective of learning Japanese language,
- Should not possess any tattoos or permanent body art
- Should have a two wheeler driving license, will obtain the license by December 2018,
- Should agree to undertake basic Japanese language training in Bhutan on his/her own cost before departure to Japan.
Eligible candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit the below documents to Overseas Employment Unit, Department of Employment and Human Resources on or before 31stAugust, 2018 before 12 pm. The shortlisted results will be declared on the Ministry’s website on 3rdSeptember, 2018 and interview will be conducted on 7thSeptember 2018.
- Dully filled application forms (Download the application form….)
- V/ Resume along with your relevant certificates
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Online Security Clearance
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Copy of Recent Academic Transcripts
- One passport size photograph
- Two wheeler driving license copy
For further details contact Oversea Employment Unit @ 02330787 during office hours