University Graduates whose documents have been verified are requested to report to Multi-Purpose hall, Royal Institute of Management, Semtokha on 12th August 2018 (Sunday) at 8:00 AM for briefing, sitting arrangement and election of chief councilors and house councilors.
- Graduates are requested to bring two (2) passport size photos.
- Graduates interested to contest for Chief Councilors are requested to bring twelve (12) passport size photos.
- Each house to nominate one male and one female candidate to contest for chief councilors (there are twelve houses).
- Each house to nominate two male and two female candidates to contest for house councilor (one male and one female will be elected).
- Come in formal dress (Gho/Kira) and bring Kabney/Rachu.
The detail of house distribution for NGOP 2018 ….Click Here….