The Overseas Employment Unit, Department of Employment and Human Resources is pleased to announce the following vacancies in Singapore:
|Sl.No||Occupation||Gender||Slots||Salary per month||Placement|
|1||Community operation specialist (Contact Center)||Male/Female||10 to 15||SGD 3,600||Teledirect Company, Singapore|
Terms and Conditions:
The candidates should bear the following costs:
- Air tickets to Singapore and back to Bhutan
- Accommodation in Singapore during the stay
- Other living costs in Singapore (Food, Utility bills, local transportation, etc)
General Eligibility Criteria
- Should attain a minimum of 21 years on the last date of vacancy announcement and maximum of 29 years of age.
- Should be registered jobseeker with the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources and currently unemployed.
- Should be medically fit.
- Should have a minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree
- Should not be engaged in other programs of the Ministry i.e. Direct Employment Scheme (DES) and Graduate Skills Program, Earn and Learn, KoBA, Overseas Employment Program, etc.
- Should be very good in communication in Dzongkha and English and other languages (if any)
- Preference will be given to candidates with English and Dzongkha background.
Interested jobseekers fulfilling the above criteria may download the application form and submit to Employment Service Center, MoLHR in Youth Harmony Building near the Department of Youth and Sports, above Swimming Pool on or before 23rd October, 2018 before 1 PM along with following documents:
- Download application form
- Copy of CID
- Curriculum Vitae/Resume (Both Hard copy and Soft Copy)
- Copy of Class 10 and 12 mark-sheets
- Copy of Bachelors Academic Transcripts and graduation certificate
- Police Security Clearance
The shortlisted results will be announced on the Ministry’s website at a later date. For further details, contact Overseas Employment Unit, MoLHR @ 02-330787/02-334495