The sealed rates are invited from the authorized agents for air ticketing of the following sectors.
|7/11/2018||Paro (Bhutan) – Singapore||5 Pax (Full economy class)|
|10/11/2018||Singapore – Kuala Lampur (Malaysia)|
|13/11/2018||Kuala Lampur (Malaysia) – Bangkok (Thailand)|
|15/11/2018||Bangkok (Thailand) – Paro (Bhutan)|
Terms and Conditions
- Sealed rates must be submitted to this Ministry on November 5 2018 by 9:30 am and will be opened at 10:00 am on the same day.
- The rates should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected for the most direct and economical route.
- Bidders are requested to mention the name of the airline and submit confirmed itineraries.
- Unconditional quotations like an increase of fares or change of airlines at the time travel are not accepted.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The availability of seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation.
- The Ticketing License issued by the Ministry of Economic Affairs must be submitted.
- Sealed quotations should be addressed in favor of the Director, Directorate Services, Thimphu.
- The tender should accompany with earnest money of Nu. 10,000/- (Ten thousand) only in the form of draft/cash warrant in favor of Director, Directorate Services, MoLHR.
- In case lowest bidder withdraws his/her bid, the bid security will be forfeited (that had been retained as performance security).