The sealed rates are invited from the authorized agents for air ticketing of the following sectors.
|18/11/2018||Paro (Bhutan) – Kathmandu (Nepal)||9 Pax (Full economy class)|
|02/12/2018||Kathmandu (Nepal) – Paro (Bhutan)|
Terms and conditions for the quotation
- Sealed rate must be submitted to procurement office, MoLHR on 14th November, 2018 before 2:00 PM and will be opened on the same day at 2:30 PM in the present of bidders who wish to attend.
- The rate should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected based on most direct and economical route.
- Bidders had to mention the name of airline and submit confirmed itineraries and unconditional quotations like an increase of fares and charges of airline at the time of travel are not accepted.
- Availability of seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The tender should be accompanied with earnest money (will be retained as performance security) of Nu. 10,000/ (ten thousand) in the form of draft/ cash warrant in the favour of Director, Directorate services , MoLHR.
- The seal quotation must be addressed to Director, Directorate Services MoLHR.
- The copy of ticketing license issued by MoEA must be attached along with your bid.
- If the lowest evaluated bidders withdraws her/his bid the bid security will be forfeited (that has been retained as performance security).