The Department of Employment and Human Resources, Ministry of Labour and Human Resources is pleased to re-announce Entrepreneurship training titled Business Acceleration for Entrepreneurs under Australia Awards Scholarships Program.The details of the Training program are given below:
- Number of Slots: 20
- Training Details: Training will be implemented in three components.
|Training Components||Task to be implemented||Training Duration||Scheduled Time Period||Country|
|Component One||Reading online materials by the participants and finalizing the training needs by the training partner||5 days||March 2019||Bhutan|
|Component Two||2 weeks||May 2019||Australia|
|Component Three||3 days||August 2019||Bhutan|
The target group:
- Owners and persons who have commenced new business start-ups including Agri-business
- Social Enterprises
- Entrepreneurship Support Service Providers
Specific Criteria includes:
- Should have a bachelor’s degree (minimum).
- Be the founder/promoter/owner of the business/start-up.
- The business should be in operation at least one year by 1st December, 2018.
- An individual or an agency providing entrepreneurship support services in Bhutan.
- Additional requirement as per the HRD Rules and Regulation for Non-Civil Service Sector.
- Dully filled In-service HRD form and documents mentioned in the In-Service HRD form. In-Service HRD form can be downloaded from here….
- Mark sheet (Class XII and Bachelor’s degree) and certificate
- Valid Business License copy.
Interested and eligible candidates from Non-Civil Service Sector can submit your documents to Human Resources and Skills Development Division (HRSDD), Department of Employment and Human Resources, Ministry of Labour and Human Resources latest by December 21, 2018 on or before 4PM.
Note: Eligible candidates after the document verification by HRSDD, DoEHR need to submit online application and final selection will be done by the Australia Award Scholarship, Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, New Delhi Post.
For further information kindly contact HRSDD, DoEHR, MoLHR at 02-330419 during office hours.