The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources is pleased to announce the following vacancies for the post of Regional Directors as detailed below:
|Position Title||Position Level||No. of Slots||Place of posting||Minimum Qualification||Other Training requirement|
|Regional Director (Employ-ment and Labour)||P1||3||Trashigang, Samdrup Jongkhar and Phuntsholing Regional Offices||
|Advance Training in Public Policy Administration, Management and Economic Development will be helpful.|
Interested in-service civil servants who fall under same Super-structure (Administrative Service) and those who meet the eligibility criteria as per clause no. 13.7.4 of BCSR 2018 may apply along with the following documents to HR Division, MoLHR latest by February 25, 2019 before 4PM.
- Curriculum vitae generated from CSIS and must be assured on accuracy.
- Attested copy of Bachelor Degree certificate and Transcript
- Valid Security and Audit Clearance
- Performance Evaluation Report for the last two years (FY 2016-2017 and 2017-2018-Moderation result)
- Certificates of merits/achievements, if any (copy)
- NOC from the working agency (original)
For further clarification please contact the concerned HR Officer at 02-339351 during office hours.