The Department of Employment and Human Resources (DoEHR), Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) is pleased to announce master’s programs under Nehru-Wangchuck Scholarship for 2019. The scholarship details is provided herewith:
- No of Slots: 03
- Identified courses/field of study
|Sl.No||Field of Study||Sector||Target Group|
|1||Master in Human Resource
|Cross sector||HR Officers or Subject Lecturers|
Specific Criteria includes:
- Should have a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field of study
- Should have minimum of 3 years relevant work experience with the nominating agency
- Dully Filled In-service HRD form and documents mentioned in the In-Service HRD form. In-Service HRD form can be downloaded from here
- Mark sheet and certificates (Class XII and Bachelor degree)
- Any other merit certificates
Interested and eligible candidates from Non-Civil Service Sector can submit your documents to Human Resources and Skills Development Division (HRSDD), DoEHR, MoLHR latest by February 25, 2019.
Selection Interview and Interview Result
- The selection interview will be held on March 6-7, 2019 and interview results will be declared within March 8-11, 2019.
Note: Total of three candidates will be selected from the four courses identified above based on the performance of the candidates.
For further information kindly contact HRSDD, DoEHR, MoLHR at 02.330419 during office hours.