The Department of Employment and Human Resources (DoEHR), Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) is pleased to announce Austrian Scholarship on Hospitality and Tourism at Diploma Level.
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
- Diploma in Tourism Management
- 8 months starting from 1st Oct.2019
Institute Name: ITH, Klessheim
- Minimum one year of relevant work experience with the nominating agency
- Minimum class XII pass
- Age limit below 35 years
- Dully Filled In-service HRD form and documents mentioned in the In-Service HRD form. In-Service HRD form can be download from HERE
- Dully filled Application Form year 2019/2020 Click here to download
- Class XII Mark sheet and certificates (Diploma and Degree Make sheet and certificate if applicable
- Other vocational training and merit certificates
- Curriculum vitae or Resume
- Recommendation letter from your employer
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of your passport
- English Language Certificate TOFEL/IELTS minimum 5.5 or LangSuage certificate from BSCEA, MoE
Three essays (Maximum one page per essay)
- Essay 1: Why are you applying for this course
- Essay 2: Give a short outline of touristic problems of your country or the problems connected to your present responsibilities in the field of tourism or hotel management
- Essay 3: Future plan: Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years? Where would you like to be? Which position do you expect to hold and how do you intend to pull your plan through?
- The HRSDD, DoEHR will forward the documents of eligible candidates to the Coordination Office for Development Cooperation of the Austrian Embassy for further submission to the Tourism Schools, Salzburg (Institute of Tourism & Hotel Management) and the selection of candidate will be done by the Institute.
- The scholarships covers tuition fee, health insurance, accommodation, travel cost, meals and monthly stipend.
Interested and eligible candidates from private, corporate and NGOs can submit your documents to Human Resources and Skills Development Division (HRSDD), DoEHR, MoLHR latest by March 22nd, 2019.
For further information kindly contact HRSDD, DoEHR, MoLHR at 02.330419 during office hours.