The Department of Occupational Standards, Ministry of Labour and Human Resources will be conducting Quality Management System (QMS) Lead Auditor Training workshop from 6-10 May, 2019.
Interested applicants may apply through email: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 28 April, 2019. The shortlisting will be done based on the following criteria:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 Years of work experience in any field.
However, preference will be given to applicants with the following experiences:
- ToT Certified/ Teaching Pedagogy Certificate
- Work experience in quality management
- Certified Accreditors and Assessors
A copy of the following documents should be attached:
- Citizenship Identity Card
- Qualification Certificate
- Experience Certificates
For further clarification please contact Rigden Wangchuk, at Mobile No: 17997564 during office hours.