The sealed rates are invited from the authorized air ticket agents for ticketing of following sectors.
|15 June 2019||Paro- Bangkok||5 full economy class|
|16 June 2019||Bangkok-Bahrain||3 full economy class|
|20 June 2019||Bahrain-Oman||3 full economy class|
|22 June 2019||Oman-UAE||3 full economy class|
|27 June 2019||UAE- Bangkok||3 full economy class|
|16 June 2019||Bangkok-Kuwait||2 full economy class|
|23 June 2019||Kuwait-Qatar||2 full economy class|
|27 June 2019||Oatar-Bangkok||2 full economy class|
|28 June 2019||Bangkok-Paro||5 full economy class|
Terms and conditions for the quotation
- Sealed rate must be submitted to Procurement Office, MOLHR on 10 June 2019, on or before 10:00 AM and will be opened on the same day at 10:30 AM in the present of bidders who wish to attend.
- The rate should be quoted as per the sector given above and will be selected based on the lowest quoted rates.
- Availability of seats at the time of travel should be confirmed before submitting the quotation and the increase of fares and charges of airline at the time of travel will be not accepted.
- The validation of fares and availability of seats should be as per the details mentioned above.
- The tender should be accompanied with earnest money (will be retained as performance security) of Nu. 40000/ (forty thousand) in the form of draft/ cash warrant in the favour of Offtg.Director, Directorate services , MoLHR. Failure to submit earnest money, the bid will be considered as non responsive.
- The seal quotation must be addressed to Offtg. Director, Directorate services MoLHR.
- The copy of ticketing license issued by MoEA must be attached along with your bid. If the lowest evaluated bidders withdraws her/his bid the bid security will be forfeited (that has been retained as performance security)