The Overseas Employment Unit, Department of Employment, Ministry of Labour and Human Resources is pleased to announce availability of vacancies in Guaranteed Overseas Employment Program through Training in India for the job-seekers under the following categories:
1. Food and Beverages (FNB) :
All students will be offered guaranteed jobs in leading Five star rated Hotels of India like St. REGIS, JW MARRIOTT, LEELA, WESTIN, MAYFAIR, AMAN HOTELS. PULLMAN etc.
with attractive salary starting Rs. 11,000/- in hand , Plus free food and Accommodation and other benefits
Qualification : Minimum X pass , Good English & Positive Attitude
2. Information Technology Enabled Services (ITES)
1. Should be a registered and active jobseeker with the Ministry and currently unemployed.
2. Should possess a qualification of class 10 and above
3. Should be physically and mentally fit.
4. Should not be engaged/employed in the following programs of the Ministry:
- Direct Employment Scheme, Guaranteed Employment Program
- Youth Skills Program/Graduates Skills Program, Guaranteed Employment Program
- Coders trust Program, Self Employment Program
- Earn and Learn Program, Self Employment Program
- Korean Bhutan Agency Program, Overseas Employment Program
(Candidates found to be engaged/employed under the above programs will be disqualified during the verification process.)
Click here to register online for the program if you fulfill the above criteria
The orientation/information session about the program (courses, training duration, training venue, training institute, scopes, employment prospects) for the registered candidates will be held on 15th of March in Thimphu. The venue and time for the orientation program will be intimated through SMS.
For further details, contact Oversea Employment Unit @ 333867