Government of India
Deadline: At least one month before the commencement of the training.
Study in: India
Course Starts: Specified in the training brochure
Department of Employment and Human Resources, Ministry of Labour and Human Resources is pleased to inform all the private and corporate sectors for the submission of applications for ITEC/TCS of Colombo Plan Training courses for the year 2017-2018, which is fully sponsored by Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India (GoI) is open for registration.
Refer the Training Brochure https://www.itecgoi.in/downloads/2017-2018.pdf
Specified in the training brochure
Field(s) of Study:
Masters, Diploma, certificate and short-term courses
Number of Awards:
Specified in the training brochure
The scholarship is fully funded by the Ministry of External Affairs (MEA), Government of India (GoI). For more information please visit the ITEC website.
To be eligible for ITEC programs, the applicants should be in-service (employees of non-civil service sector) with:
- At least one year experience with the nominating agency for the short-term courses
- 3 years’ experience in same nominating agency for long-term courses (Masters and Diploma)
- And others according to the Rules and regulation for HRD support to non-civil service sector.
The procedure for applying for the courses online is mentioned below:
- The applicants may be advised to go to link https://www.itecgoi.in and apply online by filling up their personal details.
- After the details have been successfully filled up, mail will be automatically be sent to the applicants/s email in which they have to click the link for activating their registration. In case of anomaly, the applicant can correct the discrepancy in the online form itself before submitting hard copy to the concerned agency (Department of Human Resources, MoLHR).
- Next the applicant has to go to the link https://www.itecgoi.in, where they have to login using their email ID and Password created while uploading the details. The applicants will have to print out the dully filled application form. After that they have to obtain approval from their parent Department (DHR, MoLHR) for onward submission to the Ministry of Foreign affairs along with educational and training certificates availed in or outside of the country.
- Ministry of foreign Affairs will then forward application documents to the Embassy of India (Thimphu) for further processing with the concerned agencies.
- It may be kindly noted that the Embassy will accept applications which have been filled up online before routing through Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- It may also be noted that the new feature “Alumni” for ITEC alumni is also available on the above mentioned link. This feature facilitates ITEC alumni to interact with other fellow’s course mates, participants from their own country and also other ITEC alumni. They can also get in touch with ITEC institutes and will be able to update their knowledge on subject with the help of uploaded reference materials by the institutes.
Documents for submission:
The printed application with the following documents must be submitted to HRDD, DHR MoLHR for the approval:
- Certified Certificate copy and mark sheet of the University Last Attended
- Dully filled In-service HRD form (http://www.molhr.gov.bt/molhrsite/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/In-service-HRD-form.pdf )
- Copy of CID;
- Valid security clearance;
- Valid Audit clearance for the corporate employees and No due letter for the private employees from their nominating agency;
- Appointment order from the nominating agency.
- For detail information on the Scholarship and course, check https://www.itecgoi.in
- For any queries, please contact:
- Education section, Embassy of India, Thimphu at Tel No. 02-322162/339656 from 3-4 pm or email to email@example.com or
- Rattu, HRDD at 02-333867 (Ext# 2097) during office hours