This is to inform all the University Graduates that the National Graduates Orientation Program (NGOP) 2017 is scheduled from 12th – 19th August, 2017 in Thimphu. Register online with the MoLHR from 11th – 25th July, 2017 for NGOP 2017. The NGOP is not for in-service graduates.
As in past years the Ministry will start the verification of documents in batches and the date, time and venue will be informed later individually through SMS.
For further information, kindly visit www.molhr.gov.bt or contact at 333867 (Extn: 2164 or 720) or 326732 during office hours.
- Be a fresh University Graduate and not in-service;
- Must produce valid CID;
- Must produce degree certificate and original mark sheets;
- Those who are not able to produce degree certificate must produce mark sheets of all the semesters attended with pass grade;
- If not able to produce original mark sheets for the last semester or for back papers, online/fax copy of the same will be accepted. However, certificate will be awarded only on production of original mark sheets;
- Provisional certificate will be accepted only if it says the person concerned has passed all the semesters and that the person is waiting for the degree certificate.