The Overseas Employment Unit, Department of Employment and Human Resources, Ministry of Labour and Human Resources would like to announce 2 scholarships slots (Both Male and Female) for learning Japanese Language for two (2) years in Japan.
- Should have a minimum qualification of bachelor’s degree
- Should be 20 to 25 years old,
- Should be medically fit and mentally sound,
- Should be a registered as job seeker with MoLHR and currently unemployed,
- Should not be engaged in Direct Employment Scheme and Graduate Skills Program/ Youth Employment Skills Program or any other program of the Ministry
- Should have a clear objective of learning Japanese language
- Should have a two wheeler driving license, if not, agrees to obtain the license by December 20th, 2017
- Should agrees to undertake basic Japanese language training in Bhutan on their own cost before departure to Japan.
Eligible candidates fulfilling the above criteria may submit the below documents to Overseas Employment Unit, Department of Employment and Human Resources on or before 31st August, 2017 and the shortlisted results will be declared on the Ministry’s website on 1st September, 2017.
- Dully filled application forms (Download the application form ……here……)
- C.V/ Resume along with your academic transcripts and relevant certificates
- Medical Fitness Certificate
- Online Security Clearance
- Copy of Citizenship Identity Card
- Copy of Academic Transcripts
- One passport size photograph
- Two wheeler driving license copy
For further details contact Oversea Employment Unit @ 02333867 during office hours.