The following center’s operates as a bridge between the job seekers and employers, making the services accessible from any part of the country through provision of direct contact services and web-based services available from Job Portal and Labour Net.
Employment Service Center, Ground Floor, Right Side of the Entrance, MoLHR Head Office Building, Thimphu.
Regional Employment Service Center, Phuntsholing.
Regional Employment Service Center, Gelephu.
Regional Employment Service Center, Samdrup Jongkhar.
Regional Employment Service Center, Trashigang.
Open from 9 hrs -17hrs (March-October) 9hrs – 16hrs (November-February)
- Provide Online Job Portal Services
- Provide employment counseling
- Provide career guidance
- Issue security clearance letter for employment
- Organize briefing on “Job Interview Skills”
- Provide job matching and placement
- Provide information on current job vacancies 8. Assist job seekers to submits documents to employers
- Provide information on in-country training opportunities (pre-service/ inservice, Private and corporation)
- Issue of training registration forms
- Collect documents for in-country training 4. Coordinate briefing on training opportunities
5. Organize briefing on skilled jobs.
- Arrange job interviews (employers & job seekers)
- Review job vacancies
- Provide employment consultation
- Provide information on occupational standards
- Provide information on assessment & certification
- Provide information on accreditation system
- Distribute occupational profile
- Provide information on skill competition
- Provide information on registration of Pvt. Training Institute
- Provide Online Labour Net Services (Fresh/ replacement/extension/Status)
- Apply visa approval for third country applicants
- Assist clients on Labour Net System
- Attend to any query related to labour issues
- Carryout labour dispute settlement
- Provide information on labour &employment Act 2007and rules and regulation
- Internet facilities
- Local call
- Library (resource centre)