The Skills Training and Education Pathways Upgradation Project (STEPUP) executed by the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MOLHR) would like to invite Expressions of Interest (EOI) from interested and eligible consulting firms for developing Detailed Architectural Drawings and Engineering Design and Drawings for Technical Training Institute -Chumey, Bumthang from October 2022 to January 2023.
The main objectives of the consultant are to assist the MOLHR to:
- prepare detailed architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical, plumbing and sanitation design and drawings for all buildings and infrastructure; incorporation of energy efficiency in the buildings for the TTI Chumey within the framework of conceptual architectural /structural master plan;
- ensure that the inputs provided in the conceptual drawings are suitably modified to conform to building codes and bye laws;
- carryout structural analysis and design optimization calculations and issue construction drawings;
- prepare all drawings and documents needed for approval from municipal and statutory bodies
- prepare detailed design for the site development works including landscaping and use of renewable energy for street lighting; and
- prepare detailed specifications for the various items of the works and cost estimates and bill of quantities.
- Prepare all drawings and documents needed for obtaining completion certificates
The detailed terms of reference (TOR) and expression of interest (EOI) form can be downloaded from here:
The team composition of the consultant should be as shown below:
- Principal Designer (Team Leader, national) – 1 no.(4 person months)
- Architect – 1 no.(2 person months, national)
- Civil Engineer – 1 no.(2 person months, national)
- Structural Engineer – 1 nos. (3 person months, national)
- Electrical Engineer – 1 no. (2 person months, national)
- Quantity Surveyor – 2 nos. (total 4 person months, national)
The eligible and qualified consulting firms are invited to submit the expression of interest in providing the Detailed Architectural Drawings and Engineering Design and Drawings. A consulting firm will be selected in accordance with the procedures set out in the ADB’s Procurement Policy – Goods, Works, Nonconsulting and Consulting Services (2017, as amended from time to time) and ADB’s Procurement Regulations for ADB Borrower – Goods, Works, Nonconsulting and Consulting Services (2017, as amended from time to time). The EOI will be assessed based on the management competence (20%), technical competence (60%) and project experiences (20%). The EOI will be evaluated based on the complete information provided by the firm/company.
The firms should meet following qualification requirements:
- Must have at least three similar assignments of the similar scope and complexity executed within last five calendar years.
- Attach supporting evidence for similar assignments
EOI should be submitted electronically on ADB’s consultant management system (CMS) https://selfservice.adb.org/OA_HTML/adb/xxcrs/jsp/ADBCsrnFwd.jsp?sel=180991 or in person in the attached format to the focal official mentioned below. Interested organizations are encouraged to submit their EOI through ADB’s Consultant Management System (Registration and access possible through https://cms.adb.org). Last date for submission of EOI through CMS (online) and in person is on 15thSeptember 2022, 1600 hours (Bhutan time).
Kindly contact the Project Management Unit at email id: email@example.com/Phone No. 2-335923 for a copy of detailed conceptual masterplan and any other information.