Application Deadline: 10th October, 2022
The Department of National Human Resource Development (DNHRD), Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) is pleased to announce the availability of eight tuition scholarships for individuals working in the Non-Civil Service Sector for the academic year 2023. The areas of studies are as follows in the specified in-country Tertiary Education Institutions (TEIs):
|SN||Field of Study||Target Group||TEIs|
|1||Masters of Business Administration (MBA)||Open||Royal Institute of Management (RIM)|
|2||Masters in Construction Management||Civil Engineers/ Architects/ BE Construction/Technology/Management||College of Science and Technology (CST)|
|3||Masters of Engineering in Renewable Energy||Electrical/Power Engineers||College of Science and Technology (CST)|
Selected candidates will be supported with only Tuition Fees for the specific course duration. Any other related cost has to be borne by the candidate or the nominating agency.
As per the HRD Rules and Regulation, the in-service candidates from the Non-Civil Service Sector fulfilling the following criteria shall be eligible for the scholarships:
- Has successfully completed a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized college or institute.
- Has rendered a minimum of three years (including probation) of continuous and satisfactory service with the nominating agency at the time of application for the scholarship program. However, Lecturers of RUB Colleges should fulfil a minimum one year (including probation) of continuous and satisfactory service with the nominating agency.
Applicants will be required to submit the following documents:
- In-service HRD form,
- Class XII marksheet and certificate,
- Bachelor’s degree marksheet and certificate,
- Nomination letter from the nominating agency,
- Valid audit clearance for corporations/ No due certificate for private sectors,
- Valid security clearance, and
- Any other document as prescribed in the HRD Form.
Shortlisting and Selection
In accordance with the HRD Rules and Regulation, candidates will be shortlisted for selection interview based on the relevancy and academic merit ranking (Aggregate) as indicated below:
Bachelor’s Degree : 60 percent
Class XII : 40 percent (English + 4 best subjects)
A total of 24 candidates will be duly shortlisted and eight will be selected as per the HRD Rules and Regulation.
*A candidate must obtain a minimum aggregate of 50 points during the selection interview to be eligible for selection.
Selected candidates will have to seek admission in the relevant field by February 2023 for enrollment in the year 2023. Failing to do so will result in the cancellation of scholarship and the scholarship will be given to the standby candidate.
Upon confirmation of admission, an award letter will be sent to the nominating agency and letters of undertaking will be signed thereafter. The nominating agency must sign an agreement agreeing to retain the employee after the master’s program is complete.
Any interested and eligible candidates may submit the documents latest by 10th October, 2022, in person to the DNHRD, MoLHR or may send them through email at email@example.com. For further details you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 02-330419 during office hours.