The Ministry of Labour and Human Resources (MoLHR) in partnership with UNDP Bhutan and Loden Foundation would like to call for registration of start-ups in the early stage for Youth Co: Lab Springboard PLUS Programme 2023, an Accelerator program co-led by UNDP Asia-Pacific and Citi Foundation that integrates investment readiness with SDG thematic expertise through virtual workshops with impact investors, entrepreneurs, and SDG mentors. Over 500 youth-led social enterprises have accelerated from the programme, mobilizing over US$15m and enhancing the lives of 9.8 million users, we would love for you to join this community to amplify your impact.
The 2023 cohort will run from February to June 2023 and registration is open now, participation is FREE with 1-2 hours of weekly time commitment to connect and learn.
- Who would be eligible to join the programme?
- Individuals who have undergone the Basic Entrepreneurship Course (BEC), Skills Development Program (SDP), De-suung Skilling Program (De-suung Business Incubation Program), Digital Job Challenge and other startup events organized by the Ministry of Labour and Human Resources can apply.
- Businesses contributing to the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- At least one founder/s is aged 18 – 29 years old (or within their respective national definition of Youth)
- At least one founder/s is a citizen of the countries and territories where Youth Co: Lab operates in Asia Pacific*
- Entities incorporated and operating in the countries and territories where Youth Co: Lab operates*
- Early-stage companies with active or paying users or customers, currently raising or have raised seed funding.
- Your application will receive priority review when you indicate clearly who is your nominating organization in the question “How did you hear about the programme?” E.g. UNDP Bhutan, Loden Foundation, MoLHR etc.
The application deadline is on 30th December 2022! After you submit your application, a friendly representative from the Youth Co: Lab team at UNDP will be in touch for the next steps in January.