Human Resource and Skills Development Division (HRSDD), Department of Employment and Human Resources (DoEHR), Ministry of Labour and Human Resources would like to re-announce the availability of Austrian Scholarship for the year 2021-2022 in the following areas:
- Diploma in Tourism Management; and
- Diploma in Hospitality Management
Host Institution(s) :ITH, Klessheim
Scholarship Value/inclusions :Full Scholarship.
- At least 1-year experience in hotel or tourism industry (Minimum 1 year (including probation) of continuous and satisfactory service with the nominating agency at the time of application; and
- Completed at least Class XII or equivalent.
Eligible candidates below 35 years from the Tourism and Hospitality sector may submit your application through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com on or before 10th February 2021 (preponed as per the request from Austrian Coordination office, Thimphu).
- Dully filled Scholarship Application form along with the following documents;
- Copies of academic transcripts and certificates
- Other certificates (vocational training, etc.
- Curriculum vitae or Resume
- Recommendation letter (from your present work)
- Birth certificate
- Copy of your passport
- English Proficiency Certificate.
- Essay 1: Why are you applying for this course?
- Essay 2: Give a short outline of touristic problems of your country or the problems connected to your present responsibilities in the field of tourism or hotel management.
- Essay 3 – Future Plan: Where do you see yourself in the next 10 years? Where would you like to be? Which position do you expect to hold and how do you intend to pull your plan through?
Note: Maximum one page per essay.
- Citizenship ID copy;
- Valid security clearance;
- Appointment letter;
- Financial Clearance from the nominating agency; and
- Pay slip of past one year.
For detailed information on the Scholarship, kindly go through the attached additional documents related to scholarship below or contact Mrs. Tshering Zangmo at 77601865 or Mr. Rattu at 17861468 during office hours.