The following centers operate as a bridge between the job seekers and employers, making the services accessible from any part of the country through provision of direct contact services and web-based services available from Job Portal and Labour Net.
- Employment Service Center, located in the building of Department of Youth and Sports, below YDF, Thimphu.
- Regional Employment Service Center, Phuntsholing.
- Regional Employment Service Center, Gelephu.
- Regional Employment Service Center, Samdrup Jongkhar.
- Regional Employment Service Center, Trashigang.
Open from 9 hrs -17hrs (March-October) 9hrs – 16hrs (November-February)
- Provide Online Job Portal Services
- Provide employment counseling
- Provide career guidance
- Issue security clearance letter for employment
- Organize briefing on “Job Interview Skills”
- Provide job matching and placement
- Provide information on current job vacancies 8. Assist job seekers to submits documents to employers
- Provide information on in-country training opportunities (pre-service/ inservice, Private and corporation)
- Issue of training registration forms
- Collect documents for in-country training 4. Coordinate briefing on training opportunities
- Organize briefing on skilled jobs.
- Arrange job interviews (employers & job seekers)
- Review job vacancies
- Provide employment consultation
- Provide information on occupational standards
- Provide information on assessment & certification
- Provide information on accreditation system
- Distribute occupational profile
- Provide information on skill competition
- Provide information on registration of Pvt. Training Institute
- Provide Online Labour Net Services (Fresh/ replacement/extension/Status)
- Apply visa approval for third country applicants
- Assist clients on Labour Net System
- Attend to any query related to labour issues
- Carryout labour dispute settlement
- Provide information on labour & employment Act 2007 and rules and regulation
- Internet facilities
- Local call
- Library (resource centre)
Phone: Direct no. 06-252006; General no. 06-252010